Xmen RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
LizzieBell
Admin

The New Student Empty The New Student

Mon Sep 24, 2018 8:49 pm
After Professor X and Dr. McCoy were finished testing Victor's powers Jade ran through a simulation herself in the Danger Room, giving Victor a look at her abilities. She could not only produce energy blasts, but she could create continuous energy streams and also energy shields. The energy she produced displayed in a red tint and always seemed to pulse slightly. Jade was quite skilled now at controlling the flow of energy from her body to minimize energy loss. After they were done in the Danger Room Jade took Victor back up to his room so he could rest for a while before dinner. That night many of the other students in the school were curious about the newest student and Victor would find himself being asked a lot of questions. Jade remained seated close by and found herself glancing at Victor every so often.

Early the following morning Jade rose early while the rest of the mansion was still asleep. She slipped on her black workout leggings, worn sneakers, and a workout top and pulled her long, dark hair up into a messy bun. As she walked by Sabella and Logan's room she couldn't help but smirk when she heard Logan snoring. She quietly walked down the stairs and stopped by the kitchen to fill up her water bottle. She headed down to the basement where there was a large workout room. It was filled with various pieces of exercise equipment, but what Jade headed over towards was there boxing bag. She turned on the Bluetooth speakers and slipped on a pair of boxing gloves. She rolled her head slightly and cracked her neck as she bounced a little to get warmed up. She then took her first swing at the bag...
LizzieBell
Admin

The New Student Empty Re: The New Student

Mon Sep 24, 2018 9:39 pm
OOC-I posted Jade's profile and picture in the "Characters" section.
Admin
Admin
https://xmen-rp.forumotion.com

Tue Sep 25, 2018 10:19 pm
Victor didn't bother hiding behind the glass. He had felt her power first hand and was quite interested to watch it up close on something that wasn't him. To say he wasn't disappointed was a understatement. He watched her blast and shield herself using the red tinted energy with ease. By the end he would smile at her. "How you control your powers is awesome. Hopefully i'll get to your level some day." He would tell her. They would chat a bit before she dropped him off at his room.

Inside his room he found clean cloths a bed and dresser with a mirror. He would stand in front of the mirror and look back at himself. He sighed a little then started looking around the room a bit suspiciously looking for cameras or any other surveillance equipment. But by the time dinner came around he had found nothing. He would come out of his room and walk down to dinner with Jade. At first it was pretty calm. He loaded his plate and ate quietly while everyone else conversed. His left arm sat curled around his plate and he was obviously trying to refrain from shoveling his food in as fast as possible. That was when the blue demon he had met earlier in the day spoke to him. "Soo vhere ahre you fhrom?" He said in that thick eastern European accent. Victor would look up. "I was born in Columbus Ohio. How about you?" As the conversation progressed someone asked him how he was found by the professor. He hesitated trying to figure out specifically how much to tell. "Well i was in some trouble squatting at a hotel when they sent Sabella, Jade and." He paused trying to remember Logans name. "The guy with the claws. I can't remember his name. But they came and kinda forced me to come." He would back track a bit. "Not in a bad way. My powers weren't in control and i could have hurt someone." He heard someone ask what he could do. He would look up and with some concentration he made the shadow of the girl who asked get up and bring him her piece of cake.
LizzieBell
Admin

Tue Sep 25, 2018 10:36 pm
Only if you want to post a little on it. If not I'll do another tomorrow for the next morning ^^
Admin
Admin

Tue Sep 25, 2018 11:17 pm
Ok wow trying to message from my phone got screwy lmao
LizzieBell
Admin

Wed Sep 26, 2018 7:39 am
OOC-So are you going to adjust your post or should I go back and just restart the thread?
Admin
Admin

Wed Sep 26, 2018 9:59 am
Nah I'll add more after work
Admin
Admin

Wed Sep 26, 2018 10:00 pm
It was a funny thing living in a cell that the light was always turned on inside. You learnt to rest on very little sleep. It was around three in the morning when he woke up. He was wearing a pair of pajamas that were in the room and he decided to take a walk first inside the mansion then outside. But by the time she woke up and headed for the gym he was back inside. He had been standing near a pillar just looking around. Everything felt like a dream how could a place like this truly be real? But when he heard her coming he used the pillar to hide and even used some shadows to hide himself in the dark a little better to go undetected. Curiously he would follow her. But when she went in the gym closing the door behind her he had to get creative getting in. He closed his eyes focusing as he created a portal into the corner of the gym and stepped through it to watch her work out.

After awhile though he began to feel a bit creepy and stepped out of the shadows as she was boxing the bag. "What are you doing up so late?" He would ask with a smile as he looked around the impressive gym.
LizzieBell
Admin

Wed Sep 26, 2018 10:14 pm
Jade loved boxing. She had excellent form and was quick and agile on her feet. She punched and kicked the sand filled bag with more strength than one might have initially thought her capable of. She enjoyed coming down to the gym before anyone else was up just to have some time to herself. She could listen to whatever music she wanted and work out any aggressions she might be holding on to. Because he used a portal to get in she didn't hear Victor enter the gym. It wasn't until he spoke that she realized anyone was there. She looked over at him and gave the bag one last punch. Her skin glistened with a light sheen of sweat and a few pieces of hair had come loose from her bun and lightly framed her face. Jade was quite beautiful, though she didn't believe it herself. After all, how could anyone be beautiful when their body was scarred with little round burn marks?

"I like to get up before anyone else to come work out for a while. This place can get crowded when everyone wakes up and I just like to work out alone."

She walked over and picked up her water bottle and took a sip before glancing at him again with a little smile. "How long were you watching me?"
LizzieBell
Admin

Wed Oct 03, 2018 7:03 pm
OOC-Just checking in since I haven't heard from you in a few days. Hope everything is going alright.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum